9.07.2009

Concentration Statement

For my concentration, I am abstracting different forms found in nature. Although I previously planned to include human characteristics into my artwork (obvious in my earlier pieces), I have shifted my focus and am presently using design structures to further abstract my art. By exploring the intricacy of the natural world and developping my personal style, I have created a concentration of artwork which serves as my own interpretation of the world in which I live.

1 comment:

  1. Your senior year concentration work is so much stronger than your junior year work. You have really made great progress! I love you them idea! All of your concentration pieces are strong. I think you would love the illustration department at MICA. Let me know if you want more info.
    JANINE (MICA)

    ReplyDelete